Beige Wild Silk Scarf
This Soava silk scarf is a unique piece in beige that ends with delicate fringes. Its neutral color will fit most outfits.
It is made from hand-harvested wild Madagascar silk.
- Each piece is hand-loomed by Malagasy women, one at a time, using ancient techniques and a traditional Malagasy loom. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to make a piece from start to finish.
- This is a beautiful and meaningful piece to accessorize both men and women's outfits.
- Your purchase supports the survival of ancient traditional textile arts in the highlands of Madagascar.
- 100% Madagascar wild silk.
Handmade in Madagascar's highlands by a women's cooperative.
Care instructions: Delicately hand wash in cold water and Castille-type soap. You may also dry clean.
IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING in Continental USA.
- Approximate dimensions: 65 inches in length (including fringes) and 10.5 inches in width.