Wild Silk Scarf
Mustard Scarf - Madagascar Wild Silk Scarf - SOAVA
- This Soava silk scarf is a unique piece that ends with delicate fringes.
- It is made from hand-harvested wild Madagascar silk that has been dyed with local plants.
- Each piece is hand-loomed by Malagasy women, one at a time, using ancient techniques and a traditional Malagasy loom. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to make a piece from start to finish.
- This is a beautiful and meaningful piece to accessorize both men and women's outfits.
- Your purchase supports the survival of ancient traditional textile arts in the highlands of Madagascar.
- 100% Madagascar wild silk.
- Approximate dimensions: 65 inches in length (including fringes) and 12 inches in width.
SORRY, THIS ITEM WAS A UNIQUE ITEM AND IT'S SOLD.